2010 Muddy Angels

2010 Muddy Angels
2010 MUDDY ANGELS

2009 Muddy Angels

2009 Muddy Angels
2009 MUDDY ANGELS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How to Donate!

There are many different ways you can donate:
1) Directly to the Fallen Angel Memorial Fund at the website Muddyangels.org.
Click on the support the ride logo on the right hand side of the page and make sure to include my full name Tamie Zabroski when you are donatingso I get credit for the donation.

2) Mail a check made out to NEMSBR (National EMS Memorial Bike Ride) with my name on the memo line to:
The National EMS Memorial Bike Ride, Inc.
P.O. Box 92283
Austin, TX 78709-2283

Both the above are tax deductible!!

You can also donate directly to me to help defray the cost of expenses to participate in this ride which for me is approximately $2000.

You can mail your donation to 3719 91st Ave Ct E Edgewood WA 98371 in the form of a check or money order made out to me
OR
You can go to my online Facebook Fundrazr page at http://bit.ly/fwq8qe

Even $5, one morning latte or mocha, will go a long way in helping.

Raising money is only part of the ride experience. There is so much more to the ride than trying to raise money. The other part is raising awareness of who we are, what we are trying to do and riding to honor those who have lost their lives providing care to others.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read about the ride!!
Tamie Zabroski
Hurricane716@comcast.net
253-221-5289

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that we were able to help you out Tamie!! What you are doingis inspiring and I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete